Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Best 167 Medical Schools, 2015 Edition (Graduate School Admissions…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0804125457, Paperback)Get the Inside Word on Medical Schools.
The Princeton Review's The Best 167 Medical Schools gives you the facts about admissions requirements and curricula at the top accredited U.S., Canadian, and Puerto Rican allopathic schools, as well as accredited osteopathic and naturopathic schools. This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when applying to med school, including:
The inside scoop on med schools
• Key details about deadlines, tuition, and admissions criteria
• Information on each school's training programs, student life, and more
Advice for non-traditional applicants
• Follow 8 aspiring doctors through the admissions process
• Financial implications of a career change
What to expect at your admissions interview
• Tons of sample questions
• Advice on how and when to follow up with your interviewer
You'll also get easy-to-use snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:58 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.