The Roche Hotel: Season One by Mysti Parker

The Roche Hotel: Season One

by Mysti Parker

431,664,912 (4.67)None

4 STARS

This is a short book or the first part it is only 65 pages. The character Jane Seymour is the main character. She is a divorced. Jane just got the job working at the Roche Hotel front desk at night.

She has some interesting things happen to her while working. I like Jane and want to see what happens next to her.

I also like the former owner of the Roche Hotel. She is determined little old lady.

I would like to read the next episode of the Roche Hotel..

I was given this ebook to read and in return I agreed to give honest review of The Roche Hotel. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jan 25, 2015 |
The Roche Hotel is the first episode in a collection of stories that have a theme of the Tudor era even though this is a modern tale. It is a story of a young woman, Jane Seymour, see what I mean?, who after her husband absconds with another woman, finds herself in need of reinventing herself. The first thing she needs to do is find a job. She finds one at The Roche Hotel where she meets a variety of characters, including the previous owners wife who meddles in the running of the hotel. One day while she is manning the front desk she meets Henry, the Donut Guy who she is immediately attracted to and vice versa. Then a dead body turns up and the hotel is instantly thought to be haunted and there are people coming out of the woodwork to stay there.

I found this story to be a very fun short read, ending at just the right spot for the next episode to take over. Full of quirky characters, humor and romance, enough to keep the reader interested. I look forward to the next episodes! ( )
  celticlady53 | Dec 18, 2014 |
The Roche Hotel Season One by Mysti Parker
This book starts out with a newly divorced woman, who's mother resides in the local nursing home due to her failing memory, and is lucky to get a job as a night desk clerk at
The Roche Hotel. The Symthes own the hotel and it seems calamity after calamity occurs to the point not all their rooms are being used. They catch a break when another local hotel has problems but just can't seem to keep the hotel filled.
There are a few other colorful people to add to the tales of the late night patrons. Funny at times, you really can't make this stuff up and much of the things have really happened to the author.
A mishap occurs and it brings ghosts and it's Halloween time and it's like a Christmas miracle has come forth. Delightful tale and I can't wait to read season two to see what happens to all the characters.
Other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  jbarr5 | Dec 5, 2014 |

Mysti Parker is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,969,853 books! | Top bar: Always visible