Evil Spy School by Stuart Gibbs

Evil Spy School

by Stuart Gibbs

Funny book. Once again Ben has to save the country. This time he has gone rogue into SPYDER's spy school. Of course, he's been set up but it is so funny to see how Ben helps to save the day.

I love these characters. Ben and Erica are quite the team. Even Alexander somewhat redeems himself. Right vs. wrong, good vs. evil. What could be better? This is a romp through the spy system again. I laughed out loud over some of the things that happened and the thoughts and words of Ben. He is one of my favorite characters.

I hope this is not the end of the series. I loved the end of the book. What a hoot! ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jun 25, 2016 |
After getting expelled from spy school for accidentally shooting a live mortar into the principal's office, thirteen-year-old Ben finds himself recruited by evil crime organization SPYDER. ( )
  paula-childrenslib | Oct 9, 2015 |
Ben Ripley, formerly a student at the CIA Academy for Espionage has been recruited by SPYDER. Ben, along with the 2 other SPYDER students are being trained for a secret mission. Ben is determined to find out the evil plot is and stop it, with or without the help of his CIA Academy classmates. Hapless Ben is likable and well-intentioned, if not always successful in his efforts to thwart the evil SPYDER. The rest of the characters are interesting and the story is fun, fast-paced and full of activity. A good middle grade book that can be read and enjoyed at any age. ( )
  astraplain | Jun 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible