Drone Games by Joel Narlock

Drone Games

by Joel Narlock

421,664,912 (4.5)None

OH. I. LOVE. SUSPENSE. NOVELS!
Intricate details have to be orchestrated in just the right way to bring the story together! And Joel Narlock does it extremely well!

There are so many key players in this story...

You have the terrorists, the ones trying to help the terrorists, the ones being used by the terrorists, the ones trying to capture the terrorists, and the ones being terrorized by the terrorists.

Technology keeps advancing and with it so do the gadgets...

A man, trying to better the world and space exploration creates a drone.

But when that drone is sold to someone with ulterior motives life as we know it becomes pretty chaotic.

When two planes go down within hours from each other the President has some hard decisions to make.

Does he stop all air traffic, which will devastate the economy?

Or does he keep the airways open and possibly risk more destruction?

And can the terrorists be caught before that decision has to be final?

"It’s domestic terrorism as you’ve never seen it before."

A FANTASTIC READ!
SO AMAZINGLY GREAT!
AND THE ENDING...JUST YOU WAIT :) ( )
  Shauna_Wheelwright | Oct 27, 2014 |
4 STARS

Wow what a scary ride. It sets up a very realistic book in my mind. I hope Riley is wrong. I thought it did a good job explaining why we are such a big target for extremists. Why the airlines are so important for the economy. What Drones are and what they could do in the future.

The last half of the book I did not want to put the book down. The ending left me with a song going through my head. Sure left me with thinking a little different about that song.

The story for part of the book was told by the terrorists. Their plan was complex and showed how they think out of the box.

The plot is they come up with an idea to use drones in a way that takes down two airplanes within 8 hours of each other and it shuts down till they figure out what is causing the planes to crash.

The science they use is out their. It can be a scary thought of how easy it is to kill people if you want too and don't care if you live or die.

The setting for the most part is the United States.

I was given this ebook to read so I could give an honest review and be part of its blog tour of Drone Games by Joel Narlock. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Oct 24, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,284,580 books! | Top bar: Always visible