Falling Star (Jersey Girl #1) by Laura…

Falling Star (Jersey Girl #1)

by Laura DeLuca

312,001,085 (5)None
Recently added bythefirstdark, S.CuAnam_Policar

***I did the editing on this work and thus cannot speak of any errors I may have or may not have found.***

This book, like all of Laura's work, is like a breath of fresh air in a sea of repetitive story-lines. This book takes the story of the typical boy meets girl, and breaths new life into it creating something new and refreshing.

The story not only draws the reader in with itself, but it of course wouldn't be complete without Laura's subtle touches of the Pagan faith thrown in for good measure; which are all very good life lessons everyone should have.

The reader will want to slap the stupid out Drew and Lainey on more than one occasion, and the emotions from both are clearly felt due to the amazing desciptions. Laura definitely has a way with words, which many know is almost a lost art in the literary world.

I look forward to In Perfect Harmony which is book 2 of the Jersey Girls series.

I give this book 5 of 5 paws ( )
  S.CuAnam_Policar | Nov 23, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,192 books! | Top bar: Always visible