Why Sould I be Good? Salvation is free! by…

Why Sould I be Good? Salvation is free!

by Richard Lee Spinos

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added bybrianpetry

No reviews

Saved by grace, catching the rapture and inheriting the kingdom of heaven. Have you ever asked yourself: Why be good? After all aren't Christians saved by grace? If so, then this book is for you! Why be holy if we are saved by grace? It is a legitimate question! Not very religious but deep down inside we all ask it! If you believe that man is saved by grace apart from holiness or by trying to be good, then . . .

* Why be good if you are saved by grace?
* Doesn't being saved by grace exclude the need for holiness and good works?
* Why bother with holiness? Won't defeated Christians be included in the rapture together with those who live in holiness and inherit the kingdom of heaven?
* Why try so hard to be good, to be holy?
* Since we are saved by grace won't we all be caught up in the rapture in the end times and enter into the kingdom of heaven?

Most Christians aren't very clear about the basis of salvation. Are you? Are you good enough to be saved and to keep your salvation? Why should I be good? Saved by grace, catching the rapture and inheriting the kingdom of heaven provides ample motivation not just to be good but to be holy and not just saved by grace.

If you believe salvation can be lost you owe it to yourself to know where the line is between being one sin short of hell and one sin long of heaven. Why should I be good? reveals how losing salvation for lack of holiness or good works is inconsistent with Bible doctrine which affirms that man is saved by grace. Holiness is necessary but the need for holiness is a separate issue in the kingdom of heaven. Scripture referring to rewards and punishment are often wrongly applied to salvation and damnation.

This book is not meant to promote laxity in the pursuit of holiness but motivation to be good to be holy and to make something of your life in Christ! Holiness is not a means to salvation! It is a mistake to think that holiness is somehow tied to salvation. Christians need to be good, to be holy and blameless but not to be saved! We are saved by grace through faith and not by holiness.

Every true Christian desires to be good and to be holy. The problem is many just don't know how, some doubt that this is even possible, others wonder what difference it makes. Why should I be good? is an apologetic for Christian holiness and a motivation to be good, to be holy by discussing what happens to Christians who have no good works when Christ returns at the rapture and ushers in the end times and the Kingdom of heaven. Why should I be good? discusses the kingdom of heaven and the rapture and shows how Matthew's gospel treats the matter of the kingdom of heaven in a special way.

Why should I be good? introduces the concept of the overcomer that unlike Christians who are merely saved by grace will also inherit the kingdom of heaven as a reward for their holiness. Part of this reward is inclusion in the rapture when the great tribulation and the events of the end times begin to intensify.

The last chapter of "Why should I be good" explains how the parables of Matthew speak of the kingdom of heaven, the end times, the rapture and the role that Christians who live in holiness will play in the end times.

By the end of the book you'll have no doubt that your salvation is secure and will be thoroughly motivated to be good, to be holy developing a life of spiritual fruit in holiness, not just saved by grace but qualified to reign in the kingdom of heaven. You will gain a much clearer vision of God's purpose for your life, the meaning of the kingdom of heaven, the rapture and a new understanding of the end times and why you should be good.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:13 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,621,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible