Swept Away 3 by J. Haymore

Swept Away 3

by J. Haymore

322,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bylrhubble, landslide, rivergen

No tags.

Hawaii, California

Tara’s life is suddenly full of emotional bombs that go off when she least expects them. The latest one is shattering her. The one that Ethan has managed to ram into her chest. Tara should be concentrating on survival instead all she can think of is Ethan’s lies. Tara gave Ethan her trust and has now been devastated by a betrayal that is cutting so very deep. So deep in fact that Tara expects to see a physical wound.

This story keeps the twists and turns coming at the reader at a fast and furious pace that is sure to suck the reader in and not let go. This story picks up right where the second part left off. As the reader reads each part they are never lost when they pick up the next part of the story. This one also has a cliffhanger ending that keeps the reader interested and desperately wanting the next and last part of the story. The suspense that builds throughout this part and the first two keeps the story moving at a very fast pace and makes for a book that is extremely hard to put down. Just as the reader thinks they know what is going on another twist is thrown in to keep them on their toes. This is a romantic suspense that is proving to be a very harrowing read. It is also interesting to see Tara grow as she deals with all that is thrown at her. This is proving to be a series that is not to be missed. ( )
  lrhubble | Dec 6, 2014 |
Having received early reviewer copies of the first 3 books in the series, I must say that the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts. Generally, when a series is published, each book in the series should stand on its own and provide enough of a story to satisfy the reader, even if it leaves him wanting more. In this case though, there is not enough in each book to call them a book – they are merely chapters in an overall novel but they definitely cannot stand on their own. I hope they are not being sold separately since that would frustrate readers tremendously. But put them together though and the story is pretty good. It starts off pretty slowly and I wasn’t sure I’d like it at first, but by the third book, it starts to get very interesting and was hard to put down for a while. But then I was let down again when it ended with a ‘cliff-hanger’, which should have made me crave the next book, but for some reason I felt a little frustrated again, and given that I feel pretty certain that I know how it will end, I’m not sure I’ll bother reading the fourth one. ( )
  rivergen | Oct 26, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,495,119 books! | Top bar: Always visible