My Forever (Infinite Love #1) by Kira Adams

My Forever (Infinite Love #1)

by Kira Adams

641,268,033 (4)None

This is book two of a series, but can be read as a standalone. This is the story of Maddy and Parker. Extreme Angst alert! I can't really describe this book, without major spoilers, except to say that I really wanted to throat punch both of the characters at multiple points during this book. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, just a lot of bad decisions and sheer stubbornness were a factor. Also, this book is a setup for book 3, so read it first, if you intend to read that one. Books one and two are interchangeable, though, and can be read as standalones. ( )
  LizaRobbins | May 28, 2015 |
I received this arc in exchange for an honest review

I normally tend not to read YA novels but I was asked by the author if I'd be willing to review her books.

The story is about a couple in hight school that have know each other since they were very young. They fall in love and it seems that they are each other's soul mates. Tradegy strikes both this couples families and it shows how each person deals with things differently.

Life moves on and it seems that love does as well. Maddy seems to have a actuation with another guy and falls in love, but is also in love with Parker. Parker has feelings for his online female friend.

I think that this story is really a coming of age story but also shows that you are fated to be with your soul mate.

It was a well written story, but there were some parts that were confusing in the time span jumps.

This book is well suited in the genre of YA, but cannot be put in the catergory of NA, It needs a little more sexiness to it. ( )

Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,827,202 books! | Top bar: Always visible