Lethal Consequences (The Aegis Series) by…

Lethal Consequences (The Aegis Series)

by Elisabeth Naughton

192537,190 (4.4)1

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Aegis Security is fast becoming another of my favorite series from Elisabeth Naughton. She knows how to draw you into her stories and keep you hooked and on the edge of your seat until the last word. In spite of being a character who can kill with his bare hands, Ms Naughton makes us fall in love with Landon quite easily. As for Olivia I found myself applauding her character on more than one occasion. Can't wait till the next book is out. ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
This was the first contemporary book I've read by Elisabeth Naughton, and this action/suspenses/romance was an excellent read and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The story is about Landon, a DIA operator who taking time off and working for Aegis Security. And Olivia, who is the young woman he rescued 3 month's before. Since that time Landon went back to his highly secret, and dangerous job, and Olivia, who is a drama teacher, went back to teaching, and they began occasionally texting each other.
Landon knew it was wrong, but he couldn't stop himself, he had to know she was ok!
Things really become complicated when Olivia decides to surprise Landon by turning up in Spain to see him when the bad guys have the mark on him and they ended up taking them both.

Olivia's sister also works for Aegis is quickly on the case searching for them both, the suspense and excitement begins while the relationship between them doesn't get any where, just smoulders in the background, with Olivia pushing and Landon backing away. Will they ever give in to their true feelings? they both have a lot of major issues to conquer, can they both heal each other?
There's action from both our hero's which is great to see. And the pages sizzle when the passion gets hot.

After the thrills and excitement from this story I think I may have to go back one and read the first book from this series as I'm really looking forward to #3 and reconnecting with the Aegis Security team. I highly recommend this book if you love a little action and suspense with your romance. 5/5 ( )
  JulieD2 | Dec 30, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,591,254 books! | Top bar: Always visible