Clipped by Love by Toni Aleo

Clipped by Love

by Toni Aleo

I absolutely loved Clipped by Love by Toni Aleo. This book quickly became one of my favorite story lines. While I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I loved Jude and Clair and their happily ever after- Jayden and Baylor just swept me off my feet. The story was unique and full of tears and laughter and I just loved every word. Can't wait to see their story cross over to the Assassins books in the future!
Anyone who is a fan of the Assassin books, should jump over to this breakoff series.
Happy Reading.... enjoy ( )
  AmyJ71 | Jun 20, 2017 |
Jayden is expected to be the next Sinclair brother to be drafter in the NHL. He is set on focusing on his goal. Then he meets his biggest competition, Baylor Moore, who is hopping to be the first woman drafter into the NHL.

I loved this story! Toni Aleo never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think that her stories cannot get any better she writes another one.

Baylor is a fantastic heroine. I love that she doesn’t give up and sets high goals for herself. Her father and coach won the Stanley Cup with the Boston Bruins and forsake his hockey career to raise her after her mother left them when she was a newborn. She is set on making her father proud. She is stubborn to a fault.

Jayden is a great guy and brother. He is loyal and responsible. He looks out for those that he considers his.

I appreciated how Jaden and Baylor challenged each other. I love that Jaden considers Baylor his hockey twin.

I was thrilled that some of the Assassin series characters make an appearance in this book. I was also excited to get an update on the lives of Jayden’s older brother Jude and Claire.

I think the plot was very realistic because in 1992 Manon Rheaume became the first woman to play in an NHL exhibition game as a goalie for the Tampa Bay Lightning versus the St. Louis Blues. Plus, the NHL and USA Hockey have been actively promoting the sport to young female hockey players. My son plays travel hockey. We have seen many girls that have given the boys a run for their money. It is only a matter of time until someone tries for the draft.

Toni Aleo wrote another phenomenal book. She is very convincing. The individuals have their ups and downs. They show tremendous growth. She does an amazing job making you fall in love with the characters in the series. I ended up with a serious book hangover from not being able to put this one down and get some sleep. It was well worth it.

If you love sports romances and have not tried the Bellevue Bullies or Assassins Series you need to give them a shot. You will not be disappointed.

A gifted copy was provided by author for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Apr 26, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible