Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Let Me Be Clear: Barack Obama's War on Millennials, and One…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 080413975X, Hardcover)A SEARING INDICTMENT OF THE MASTER OF CHARM, BARACK OBAMA, FOR HIS HISTORIC WAR ON AMERICAN YOUTH
“Let me be clear.” It was his come-hither call, his winsome whistle, his lingual lure. Barack Obama employed this phrase to sell his lies as maxims and his ineptitude as expertise. From JFK to Bill Clinton, America has experienced charming and coy presidents. But the most charming and coy is Obama, who seduced a generation of 95 million young Americans he used for his own political gain.
Katie Kieffer is a gutsy commentator who gives it back to Barack. She turns his words against him. She grabs the high bar of transparency that Obama set for himself and snaps it with her wit. In Let Me Be Clear, Kieffer gives us an unflinching yet entertaining account of this administration’s exploitation of Millennials:
· How: Obama spearheaded the Great Recovery—and young people could tell when their law degrees landed them jobs as baristas.
· What: the “New Shacking Up” entails. (Hint: parents AND young people hate this trend.)
· How: Barack’s buddy essentially wrote Obama-care without Congress. Plus, nearly 300 doctors offer free-market solutions to improve health care.
· How: a constitutional law–professor president failed to rationally discuss gay marriage.
· Why: Barack wouldn’t have been the best father for Trayvon Martin; he deserved better.
· What: “Assuming We Don’t Die Tonight” reveals about the bloodcurdling story of Benghazi.
· How: liberal lies about guns have “tattooed” all youths as criminals. Kieffer implodes the naïve War on Guns and presents solutions for mass violence with more love and more guns.
Inspiring hope, Kieffer outlines how conservatives and independents can win electoral races and achieve entrepreneurial dreams. Kieffer’s got grit. She’s very clear with her president: she brings smooth-tongued bullies to justice. See for yourself.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:29 -0400)
Kieffer gives us an unflinching yet entertaining account of the Obama administration's exploitation of millennials.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.