Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1) by Leisa Rayven

Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1)

by Leisa Rayven

Audiobook- excellent narration
This book has been reviewed enough times. You don't need another review of the story. This was a book I would have passed on if it weren't for some friends reviews. They sold it, and I'm so glad I listened. Romantic, intense, infuriating and sweet.
Great characters with realistic problems that made me want to scream in frustration. They are both young, dumb, insecure and carry issues around, love/lust came at them fast and they weren't really ready for it. So they dove in, got trampled, broke into bits and then their was a knock on the door. Fade to black, it ended on one heck of a cliffhanger.
Yes, I had to click away to get book 2 in the middle of the night ! Warning get both books don't wait. ( )
  TheYodamom | Apr 26, 2016 |
I didn't hate it, but it had too many problems for me to give it a lukewarm review. The love interest is an asshole, in every sense of the word. In the end, he wasn't redeemed and was a jerk and pathetic. I like how the main female character was upfront with her sexual desires, but it was written like a "desperate virgin" and not someone who wanted to feel that connection or just wanted to get f*****. ( )
  uhohxkate | Jan 31, 2016 |
This book was exactly what I needed! Usually I read YA books that are paranormal or fantasy books, but the last couple books I've read were so bad I was going to stop reading for a little while and take a break. Then I came across this book on good reads and thought why not? I am so glad that I read this! I love how it switches from the present day to the past and shows how much both of the characters have changed. In the past Ethan is kind of a jerk and I hope the author continues to write about the past and how Ethan leaves Cassie because I want to know everything about these characters. I don't know what it was but this book was really clicked for me and I love how Cassie actually says, in the past when she's younger, what she wants and speaks her mind! Most female characters just don't say anything or keep it to themselves, but not the younger Cassie. She speaks her mind and I love that about her character. Ethan is just awesome too the present day version of him at least. Moreover, this book just really clicked for me and I loved it!!! ( )
  baumallison | Jan 25, 2016 |
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT DID NOT END THE WAY I JUST READ IT ENDED?! PLEASE!!!!

It's funny as hell and sweet and romantic and it made me want to read the 2nd book right. NOW. ( )
  englisherna | Apr 8, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,110,669 books! | Top bar: Always visible