Heart on Fire by Brandy L Rivers

Heart on Fire

by Brandy L Rivers

711,138,814 (5)None

I received this book from the author in exchange for an hones review.

Mila Day is a person that always has a plan. She know what she wants and no one will change her mind. So when the guy that she's been dating in college wants her to give up dreams and be the stay at home wife. She walks away. She is brokenhearted when he doesn't try and win her back.So her best friend talks her into coming to party in the state state over. So she goes and plans to have a one night stand with no names no nothing.And that is exactly what Mila get plus something else. Six years after that night she has the one thing that she thought that she night never have.

Now Mila is a single mom and teaching high school. Plus she just moved to another stated and started this job. Then she meets her new neighbor, Kyle, and gets a deja vu moment.

Kyle Blake is a fireman that just got out of a bad relationship and not looking for another until he hears his new neighbors. But once he meets them he know he's hooked on the mother and her daughter. Kyle also gets this strange feeling that he's meet the Mila before but he's not quite sure how or why. Once he realize the truth will he be able to accept everything and forgive?

Like I have already said before Brandy is one of my favorite authors. Every book that I read of her's I can't put down. So hats off to you Brandy. I recommend this author and book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jun 7, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,124,908 books! | Top bar: Always visible