Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills

Positively Beautiful

by Wendy Mills

2015 (1) ADL15 (1) ARC (1) cancer (1) dating (1) ebook (1) fiction (1) Florida (1) flying (1) friendship (1) Georgia (1) goodreads (1) kids (1) own (1) teen (1) to-read (3) want to read (1) YA (1) young adult fiction (1)

2.75
This was on my radar because I adore Lurlene McDaniel and like some of Picoult's books and the comparison drew me in,

Karen at For What It's Worth and Mary at The Book Swarm occasionally post twitter-style reviews. Karen calls hers Short and Tweet, and I am going to borrow that review style here.

Tweet (longer) Review:

It took me a bit to get into this one. The first part seemed to b be focused on her best friend and her big personality but I wanted to connect with Erin though. To know what she was about. It transitioned quickly to being about her mom's cancer. So I began to get the emotional aspect, but still not really knowing Erin. Finally I got to see more of who she was and exploring the tough issue of a sick mom, and the possibility of the same thing with her over her head. ( )
  brandileigh2003 | Feb 10, 2015 |

Sixteen-year-old Erin's life is fairly normal until she learns that her mother has breast cancer and she, too, may carry a mutated gene, so amid high school dramas including betrayal by her best friend, she must consider preemptive surgery to guarantee she won't be stricken.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,645,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible