The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for…

The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users

by Guy Kawasaki

This is very practical and uncomplicated. I love how he says that you need to always be learning and never think you know it all. ( )
  kerchie1 | Jun 9, 2017 |
This book will be part of my monthly audit for quite awhile--Guy Kawasaki and Pef Fitzpatrick know how to talk to the person whose brain works like a Chrome browser with multiple tabs, apps, and extensions all in use at the same time! ( )
  SkiKatt68 | Feb 26, 2016 |
My first book related to Social media. I'd like the way [a:Guy Kawasaki|21269|Guy Kawasaki|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1302632961p2/21269.jpg] and [a:Peg Fitzpatrick|9808550|Peg Fitzpatrick|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1414517795p2/9808550.jpg] explain each and everything with the specifics in easy words. ( )
  Chiththarthan | Dec 29, 2015 |
The team of Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick have mastered social media as well as, or better than, just about anyone. It doesn’t hurt that Kawasaki is a tech marketing legend (Apple, Motorola and the like), but the 123 tips included in "The Art of Social Media" will be useful to anyone who wants to gather a following on the Internet.

This easy read (I think I knocked it out in 3-4 sessions) is less focused on individual services, but the principles shared will help you develop an overall social media strategy. When the Next Big Buzz social platform makes its appearance, you should be able to master it quickly.

This is not to say that you don’t learn a lot about Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, SlideShare, Google+ and Pinterest. You’ll pick up stuff about optimizing posts for each of these platforms, mastering the use of hashtags across services, and trying to understand how each platform adds stuff to your newsfeed.

I co-authored a book on social media ("Build Your Author Platform: The New Rules"), and am happy to say that Kawasaki and Fitzpatrick don’t contradict anything we said there. I’ll also say that I learned things from this book, particularly about Pinterest. You’ll learn new things too, no matter how far along you are in your social media journey. ( )
  workingwriter | Dec 7, 2014 |
The Art of Social Media or aka: #ArtofSocial is a comprehensive and pragmatic guide to understanding the ubiquitous beast known as social media, with its numerous tendrils: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc, etc.
If you are an indie writer, blogger, or someone who wants to learn how to sail the social-media seas, then please get a copy of #ArtofSocial today! ( )
  shawn.raiford | Dec 2, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,930,983 books! | Top bar: Always visible