Vampire Knight, Vol. 19 by Matsuri Hino

Vampire Knight, Vol. 19

by Matsuri Hino

This is the last volume in the series. It’s been an interesting journey. The ending was a little surprising for me, but I suppose it was time. And after this arc, there was not much else to write about. Not and make it a long-winded series. The artwork has been consistently good throughout the series. Zero was and will always be my favorite character. Recommended if you like vampire fiction in manga format. ( )
  Kassilem | Jan 20, 2016 |

"Yuko has stolen Zero's memories of her to free him. She plans to give up her own life to turn Kaname into a human, but Kaname has vowed to sacrifice himself to give the Hunter Society his powers. With eternity at stake, Yuki and Kaname each vie to change the other's destiny."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,755,745 books! | Top bar: Always visible