The Eschaton Tales: Vol.2 by Kieran Marcus

The Eschaton Tales: Vol.2

by Kieran Marcus

431,664,912 (4.17)None

The Eschaton Tales are simply impossible to put down! Lives intertwine in this saga of epic proportions. The lottery has chosen who gets the opportunity to evacuate Earth on the space arcs and not everyone is pleased. Tensions run high and relationships blossom. This book has just about everything you could possibly want.

*I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  UrbanAudreyE | Jun 20, 2016 |
[The Eschaton Tales: Vol. 2] by [Kieran Marcus] continues the story of a world facing a crisis. The characters are well developed and it was enjoyable to read. Although I understand that they are stand alone stories they are all connected and best read in order. I wish, just as with [Vol 1], that the chapters had been titled with the location and year. It jumps around, almost like giant time leaps, and giving the reader an idea of the setting for each chapter would be helpful. It was like a puzzle and the connections were great just it could use some clarification. Of course that could just be me. I would really like to read [Vol. 3]. ( )
  MsHooker | Jan 26, 2015 |
I am continually impressed with the author's ability to take a science fiction story and apply an intellectual and philosophical curve to it. Very thought provoking and engaging. It definitely helps define the potential future of mankind. ( )
  steven.wade | Nov 29, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Kieran Marcus's book The Eschaton Tales: Vol.2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,863,000 books! | Top bar: Always visible