Clara's Crazy Curls by Helen Poole

Clara's Crazy Curls

by Helen Poole

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added bylducke3, csfoster

I really enjoyed reading this book! First off, I loved the illustrations. The illustrations used vivid coloring and imaginative pictures. I think the illustration are important because they capture the readers attention especially in a read aloud.They also help with context clues for readers. The illustration I thought was most engaging was a picture of Clara's hair in outer space. Second, I thought the plot of the story was well organized. Readers were presented with the setting, problem, climax, and then the solution. For example, it started with a description of her hair and her hair dreams, then her tall hair getting in the way, and resolved with a haircut. Lastly, I think the author did a good job of portraying the main message of the story. From the book, readers should learn that not everything you wish for is realistic, or going to work. Clara wish for really really tall hair, but in the end it was an inconvenience. ( )
  lducke3 | Feb 8, 2016 |

Clara wishes for the tallest hair in the world, but soon discovers that really tall hair is not without problems.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,316,076 books! | Top bar: Always visible