Taking Benji by Todd Michaels

Taking Benji

by Todd Michaels

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byAVoraciousReader

*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

Trevor and Benji are cousins. They’ve just graduated from high school and are heading to a party on the lake to celebrate before heading off to college. Benji has always done what Trevor said, following his lead since they were little. The party doesn’t go as planned and Trevor is going to push Benji farther than he ever has before.

Told from Trevor’s POV, he’s a bit of a lazy douchebag. He does enough to get by, gets all the pussy he wants and is a jock. He likes to party. Benji works hard and wins a sports scholarship. He keeps his grades up, doesn’t party and doesn’t date much. Plus, Trevor thinks there’s something ‘off’ about his cousin. Is he gay? This thought is what leads up to Trevor raping Benji when Benji is passed out drunk. After all, he’s horny, the girls didn’t show up to relieve his blue balls and Benji made some weird comments about sex. Yes, I said he’s a douchebag. Subject matter aside, if your kink is non-con then this is a decently written short piece of tale. I just didn’t like Trevor all that much and I wish I could have gotten inside Benji’s head. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Oct 29, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,232,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible