Amazon Burning by Victoria Griffith

Amazon Burning

by Victoria Griffith

A delightful book, with an interesting plot and some good suspense. ( )
  lizlupton | Aug 16, 2015 |
Great writing, enjoyable book. Perfect for young adult literature. I would love to see this author write some adult fiction with some more indepth intrigue, more drama. Great character development! ( )
  AMKee | Jul 26, 2015 |
Even though Amazon Burning is not in my usual reading likes, I enjoyed the book. The author's writing was good, and I find that really important, because that was what kept me reading. Although I did find some of the events in the book obvious and predictable, I liked the ending a lot and enjoyed the experience as a whole.
The thing I liked the most was the scenery. The way Griffith describes the Amazonic jungle made me fly there. I loved that part of her writing. I think I would have been ok with reading just the descriptions of Griffith even if there was no story. I hadn't read a book set there, so I got a nice impression of it.

I think I would read another book by Griffith if I had the chance. This was a nice summer read.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  LiindaSnow97 | Jul 8, 2015 |
I received this book from the writer, but it was all wet and dirty :-(( Pieces of the envelope were sticked to the pages throughout the book.

The book is a Yong Adult novel. Normally I don't read these kind of books (am a little older) and gave it to my neighbour who is 19 yeras old. She wasn't that enthousiastic about the book. She thought it was too obvious and had a predictable plot. Hence, the two stars. ( )
  WiJiWiJi | Mar 27, 2015 |
What a great book. I loved reading about Emma and Jimmy and their time together in the Amazon Jungle. A must read. ( )
  headmiller77 | Mar 23, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Victoria Griffith's book AMAZON BURNING was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Victoria Griffith is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,657,728 books! | Top bar: Always visible