Never Never: Part One by Tarryn Fisher

Never Never: Part One

by Tarryn Fisher, Colleen Hoover

What a cliffhanger? Good thing I have part 2 and 3, so I can find out what the heck is happening.

I am a little confused and wondering what direction this story is going to take. I am not loving it right now, as I always expect so much from anything CH. Hoping it gets better as it goes. ( )
  SimplyKelina | Apr 23, 2017 |
OMG. THE ENDING.

Read the full review and more below at Southern Bred, Southern Read:
http://southernbredsouthernread.blogspot.com/2015/01/never-never-by-colleen-hoov... ( )
  leahlo89 | Nov 2, 2016 |
This book reeled me in right out of the gate and I read it in one sitting. It’s that good.

I love this line: “How odd to be made of flesh, balanced on bone, and filled with a soul you’ve never met.” Can you imagine feeling like a stranger to yourself?

Charlie and Silas are two high school teens who can’t remember anything beyond three hours ago. They can’t remember their names, what they look like, where they live, nothing! I love that kind of weirdness and the suspense is amazing.

This book is only 150 pages, so it’s fast paced, but you’ll be dying to know how it ends. It’s book #1 of a trilogy, but each book is under 150 pages, so it’s more like three novellas. I get the impression that it was originally one novel that was unnecessarily chopped into three books. I say this because of the ending. Book #1 is completely dependent on the other two books, which makes it an incomplete story. If you love a highly suspenseful book that teases you, but one that you can devour, you’ll love this one.

My book blog Never, Never review. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
I'm not fond of this format. When I start a book, I really want to read the entire book at one time. ( )
  Amanda105 | Sep 5, 2016 |
I don’t know what to write. I don’t know what to feel. I was expecting a lot more with Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. Never Never part 1 was a cliffhanger, Never Never part 2 seems promising and then, there’s the hype for the last part and now, at last, was released for us to read.

*spoiler ahead*

I read immediately the book since it will only take me less than an hour for me to finish it. And what I’ve got? Disappointment. I’ve been a fan of the two authors, been following them and reading their book but I don’t like this one. It was at the bottom of my list. It is illogical. Fate? Really? You lose your memories because you broke up? That fate and destiny already lined you two to be soul mates? That the universe already made plans for you two? I don’t think so. You don’t lose your memories for that reason.

Lines maybe delivered quite well and there are likable quotes but I don’t like the plot. Plot what makes a good book and from the two of you? It should be painful and something a reader would enjoy. I got frustrated with this book, I got irritated. I have high expectations and I wished it has a different ending.

Sorry. I meant no offense. But Never Never is not for me. ( )
  Rafael_Ray | Aug 27, 2016 |

Tarryn Fisherprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hoover, Colleenmain authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,061,143 books! | Top bar: Always visible