The Skunk by Mac Barnett

The Skunk

by Mac Barnett

In this book there is a skunk that will not stop following the man. Everywhere the man went the skunk would follow no matter what the man tried to do to lose the skunk. One day the skunk was no longer there and the man soon realized that he might have like having the skunk around. This book would be great for lower elementary students and it could be used to teach sequencing and predictions. ( )
  hannahcole | May 1, 2017 |
That pesky skunk won't stop following the man in the story. Everywhere he went the skunk followed no matter how hard he tried to lose him. This went on and on until one day the skunk wasn't there...Where did he go? Is he okay? Maybe the man liked having the skunk around after all. This book is ideal for lower elementary students. It can be used to teach/practice sequencing events in a story. The silly story is also great for interactive read alouds. ( )
  Cayetlin_Hardeman | May 1, 2017 |
Very cute story about a man being stalked by a skunk. Clever language and writing, and the illustrations are delightful. ( )
  MrsLee | Dec 4, 2016 |
The skunk is a story about a man who is being followed by a skunk and he finally loses him in the chain of events during the story. Later realizes that the skunk is not following him anymore, when he tan began to look for the skunk because he realizes that he was his friend. Great for younger students because he prompt creative thinking. ( )
  sarahperez | Nov 8, 2016 |
I love this book, it is about a skunk who follows a guy around until he loose the guy. When the guy finally looses the skunk he realizes how much he misses the skunk and starts to look for him. I think this is a book that will keep students engaged. I want to purchase this book very soon! ( )
  Ash13276 | Oct 20, 2016 |
This one's for Paul Saint-Amour --M.B.
When I left my house there was a skunk on my doorstep.
"Excuse me, madam," I said, "but there seems to be a skunk on your head."

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,145,196 books! | Top bar: Always visible