Destiny (Tranquilli Bloodline Book 2) by…

Destiny (Tranquilli Bloodline Book 2)

by Celia Breslin

212,551,640 (3.5)None
Recently added byangels_gp, STACYatUFI

It seems like I had been waiting FOREVER to read DESTINY and when it finally came I jumped right in.

I am going to jump right in on Carina. Carina has had to deal with A LOT since she found out who she is and who her family really is. I tried to cut her some slack, but I think she made some pretty crappy decisions in DESTINY. I understand the situation and why she kept her secrets, but I think she should have trusted her loved ones a little more and asked for help. She's still mad at her father and refused to speak to or see him even though I think he could have also helped the situation. In fact her friend specifically told her to contact him and she didn't. She should have put her pride aside in that instance. I think it would have saved her (and others) some pain. But alas everything worked out in the end and she will be a stronger person going into book 3. I really wanted Rina to learn more about herself. With all the strife going on in DESTINY and the people around her constantly keeping her in the dark, that just didn't happen. The good news is that I think book three will be dedicated to just this.

There are some issues with Rina and Alexander in DESTINY. Alexander has been ordered away on tour and she could really use him by her side. He becomes distant, she starts questioning things and bam lots goes on on that front. Don't be too sad though.

I think DESTINY was just as well written as HAVEN. I think there was some significant growth happening with the main characters and the world was just as well explained. I was happy with the new characters that were introduced and I'm excited to see what they will bring to future books. Not sure what the future will hold for Rina, but I want to continue the ride.

* This book was provided free of charge from Bewitching Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Nov 17, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,219,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible