411 by Ellyn Ramich
113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byAuthorMarion

Having personally worked in several customer service situations, I loooked forward to reading 411 by Ellyn Ramich.

It is a very short book – 52 pages, and that includes the covers. I read the entire thing in about ten minutes. While the author’s recounting of various customer calls to “Information” were accurate, they were also predictable. I didn’t find anything there that I hadn’t heard before. Therefore I was quite disappointed when I reached the book’s end and hadn’t gotten even one belly laugh out of it.

From reading the author’s background information I expected much more. I’ve read short books that were chock-full of interesting stories or recountings but sadly this one is lacking. It seems apparent that the author is planning more stories in this same vein. My personal opinion is that all of her stories should have been presented in one volume. As it is, this book is overpriced for what it contains. Perhaps Ms. Ramich would have been better off publishing this as an e-book. ( )
  AuthorMarion | Nov 1, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,078,049 books! | Top bar: Always visible