Love Teaches by Wendi Zwaduk

Love Teaches

by Wendi Zwaduk

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySheila1957

Two novellas, Drawn Together and Written Together, where the heroes and heroines find love while working at the same school. In Drawn Together, Tessa is drawn to substitute teacher Graig. His ex-girlfriend is doing her best to get him back. This causes Tessa to feel second best, a place she has decided she does not want to be.

In Written Together, Adam had dreams of being with Tessa, but when she and Graig get together, his dream ended. He begins noticing Melissa but what would she want with a geek?

I enjoyed these stories. Both ladies have a kink that they are reluctant to reveal to their men. When they do, the men are more than happy to satisfy them. I like how the conflicts make all of them face the truths of their feelings and build stronger relationships.

I enjoyed Wendi's writing. I liked the continuity of the stories building on each other. I will be reading more of her ( )
  Sheila1957 | Nov 1, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,646,009 books! | Top bar: Always visible