Underneath It All by Kate Canterbary

Underneath It All

by Kate Canterbary

Matthew and Lauren's story was a great kick off to this series by Kate Canterbary. It was packed with heat, sex and a perfect story line that built characters from the ground up. I can't wait to keep reading this series as I already know that I am hooked to The Walshes!. I would definitely recommend it! ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Apr 27, 2017 |
Underneath it All is a fast pace, knock your socks off, happily-ever-after. The first sentence set the bar. The focus on Lauren's career and military father were mostly backstories that didn't add incredible value. Aside from the first chapters of both Matt and Lauren read a little like an info dump, it is informative and funny.

Lauren has a full plate and no time to do romance. Matt is in the family business, slaving away with the architecture of buildings. A joint project leads more than to just a once night stand.

The story brims with cute text and naughty innuendos, and a couple where no space is off limits. Matt and Lauren are fighting obligations and desires, but not until toward the end, are they fighting for the same thing: Fighting to exist as a couple.
  KariHolloway | Nov 17, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this one! This author is new to me and I will be reading more from her! I can't wait to read the next one in this series. The writing and the characters are great. Getting to know all the Walsh siblings is interesting and their banter is very entertaining. But the real story is how two people find each other when neither is looking for a relationship let alone love. Lauren and Matt are a great couple and you can't help but cheer for them. The book is filled with lots of sexy times between these two and believe me....the opening line of the book will grab your attention! It's a good one and I highly recommend it! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
For some reason I wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I did. I laughed at some of the things I read and felt a little jealous that I couldn't have my own Walsh brother. I loved the dynamic of all the characters. It was like reading about a real family and not just the normal run of the mill normal type you usually find in the romance genre lately. Looking forward to reading more about this family and more from the author.

Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC. ( )
  amdrane2 | Dec 16, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,411 books! | Top bar: Always visible