Storm Mistress (Others of Seattle Book 2) by…

Storm Mistress (Others of Seattle Book 2)

by Brandy L Rivers

431,664,912 (5)None
Recently added byRowleyWrites, marolyn, shyalwayz

Gritty, raw, real, edgy, sexy; the adjectives describing how I feel reading the books in this series, Ms. Rivers books are definitely not for the faint of heart. Her characters are well developed, the characters are not polished and refined as to be unbelievable. They are real, sincere, down to earth people, with issues that the average reader can relate to, even the supernatural problems are written as if it happens to everyone, everyday. The plot is driven hard, just when you think you know what will happen next, she weaves in another element that keeps it churning toward the spectacular conclusion.

I loved this installment as much, if not more than the first book in this series. Dragons, what?? Oh my, she completely had me at dragons! Not to mention all the otherworldly creatures, I have a feeling we are just cracking the door on this series, there is a lot more to come! If you are a fan of things paranormal and supernatural, this is the series for you! 5 Stars!!
  RowleyWrites | Sep 28, 2017 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal),

Isadora Starling's world is about to be turned upside down. And the one thing that will stay constant in her life is her best friend and the guy that she has been lusting for the past ten years, Toryn Flame. Isa finds out she is a princess but not just any princess. She a fae princess with magic powers. She also realizes when her memories come back that part of her family wants to control her so they can rule the different fae worlds.

Toryn Flame, is Isa's best friend, protector, and totally in love with her. He was sent to Earth to watch over her and make sure no one from their world attacks or harms her until her awakening.

Things take a bad turn when Isa's uncle and the guy she is suppose to marry tries to force the awakening on her. Now Isa and Toryn are in hiding while Isa learns everything that the needs to know and how to deal with her family and all the secrets that's been kept from her. When they all finally meet it will be explosive.

This is my first time reading anything by this Brandy and I loved it. I could not put the book down. I can't wait to read the other boos in this series. I highly recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |

shyalwayz | Nov 2, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,382,275 books! | Top bar: Always visible