Perfect Match by Fern Michaels

Perfect Match

by Fern Michaels

Perfect Match by Fern Michaels
Story starts out with Beth and talk about her brother Jake who's been in a wheelchair and she's made so much money she is going to pay him to get his surgery done.
She heads to Nashville to start her singing career with her boyfriend John. Beth's business partner Grace is being set up to work with Jake who Beth has turned the business over to now to run.
They run the match maker service-especially for those over 60 and they have set up companies in various cities around the US. They've been trained to backup by paper and pen along with thumb drives every night.
One man had done work for them and he was trying to sabotage the company, even posing as a client at one time. Beth has an ulterior motive when it comes to Jake and Grace. She also knows Grace can take care of the company but she's a phone call away.
Gizmo is Grace's dog that is especially trained and is a big help. An intruder has broken into their company and taken the clients personal information. Bit scary with the stalker around. Funny she has to ask the dog if the male is flirting with her-and she gets an answer. Happy to see improvements with them working together. Bonus recipe included.
  jbarr5 | Mar 22, 2016 |
I loved this book. It was uplifting and hard to put down. I would suggest this great read to my friends. ( )
  ChildofGod | Dec 11, 2015 |
It was a cute story and the beginning started strong and gave tons of background info. It got thrilling in the middle and I was on the edge of my seat a few times but then in the end it just seemed to end slightly abrupt. If you like love stories with a little thrill, this is a book for you. ( )
  vickimarie2002 | Aug 6, 2015 |
Perfect Match is the story of a business by this name and the story of the lives of Beth Masters, her brother, Jake, and various friends. I didn't find this to be one of Fern Michaels' better books. Usually I devour anything she has written, but this story seems a bit scattered to me. It was hard to follow in places and just seemed to ramble a bit. ( )
  CandyH | Jul 4, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,142,879 books! | Top bar: Always visible