Recharged by Christine Martin

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added bydcveterans, bcsomlibrary

No tags.

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 162847341X, Paperback)

Have you ever felt down and out? Of course you have. Me too! More times than I can count, I remember finding a solitary place to cry, wondering when this lousy time of me life would end. But over the years I have found that I am not alone. I have also found, even though people usually try to hide their sadness, all people suffer from occasional discouragement, depression, or despair.

Many years of studying the Scriptures and following the Lord have taught me to identify those specific things in my life that tend to deplete my enthusiasm . Living in chaos, for instance, can diminish a person's joy, and the person won't even know what is happening. A poor self-image or a misunderstanding of the various seasons of life can also exhaust a person's happiness.

But the Bible gives us a lot of practical things we can do to lift our spirits. It's all about recognizing the pitfalls and doing something about them. If a person can "see" what is causing their challenges, that person can take some simple steps to change things. And those simple changes can make a world of difference.

As you read the uplifting and inspiring pages of Recharged, you will learn how to triumph over the challenges of life by changing a few simple things that can change the outcome of your life. So dive in with me, and let's discover the tools God has given us to help us live the ultimate life that he promised.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:26 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,392,030 books! | Top bar: Always visible