How to Catch a Prince (Royal Wedding Series)…

How to Catch a Prince (Royal Wedding Series)

by Rachel Hauck

It is a present day princess fairy tale story, so if things seem to good to be true, remember it is a fairy tale story and just enjoy! This story for me was just endearing and special and I liked it slightly more than the other stories in this series. Can easily be a stand alone book, but the 'Royal Wedding Series' is so good I encourage you to read them in order because you will occasionally meet people from the other stories in this one.

Corina Del Rey thought her dream life ended 5 years ago when her twin brother died in the war and her secretly married prince husband asked for an annulment. Now she is just existing, trying to find meaning to her life. But Prince Stephen of Brighton comes back into her life and tells her the annulment never went through and he needs her to sign the papers and be done with their marriage once and for all. Corina won't sign until she finds out the details of her brother's death. That is the one thing Prince Stephen can't (or won't) give her and the one thing he can't get over. The problem here is that both parties still love each other, but there is a lot of "stuff" that needs to come out in the open and hurts need to be dealt with and forgiveness found before these two can get back together. Corina is told to "love well" and she does such a good job of doing that. I loved watching this beautiful romance re-ignite between these two very precious people. With a little 'heavenly help' Corina will learn 'how to catch a prince' all over again. ( )
  judyg54 | Aug 14, 2017 |
DNF. I wish I could have enjoyed this novel as much as I did the first two in this series, but I just couldn't. The buildup was to slow for me to enjoy and I really didn't like the "main secondary" characters.

But as it's a sequel I hope other fans of this series will enjoy it more so than I did. ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck Corina live is devastated from a life she use to know. It all ended the day her twin brother Carlos died. See can not make sense to why her love left and wanted to their marriage to end. Her parents are lost and griving their son's death. Her friend Gigi ask her to come work for her and live in Florida.Prince Stephen is dealing with injury and trying to seem to forget and live a life he feel he could not have. When once day his brother King Nathaniel discovers Stephen secret before the war. Stephen want to leave it be. Though he find out something that he thought was over.Things start get interesting and there are twists and turns with each turn of a page. There mystery though out the book. There a place that seem to be a mystery to everyone and only two people can see it. But how is that and no one can see it. Corina and Stephen are quite two that can see this hotel, that Corina is stay while in Cathedral City. What a story of a journey that will be leaving you in what can happen and be found again.
  Lindz2012 | Feb 22, 2016 |
Corina live is devastated from a life she use to know. It all ended the day her twin brother Carlos died. See can not make sense to why her love left and wanted to their marriage to end. Her parents are lost and grieving their son's death. Her friend Gigi ask her to come work for her and live in Florida.

Things start get interesting and there are twists and turns with each turn of a page. There mystery though out the book. There a place that seem to be a mystery to everyone and only two people can see it. But how is that and no one can see it. Corina and Stephen are quite two that can see this hotel, that Corina is stay while in Cathedral City. What a story of a journey that will be leaving you in what can happen and be found again. ( )
  Lindz2012 | Jan 19, 2016 |
In “Once Upon A Prince”, we were introduced to the first Royal couple in Rachel Hauck’s amazing Royal Weddings series!

That story continued in “A March Bride” – a wonderful novella in the Year of Weddings series.

“Princess Ever After” introduced us to the second Royal couple in a very unconventional fairy tale and since then, we’ve waited anxiously for the next installment!

And it’s finally here!

I’ll be honest with you. This review started very differently a week ago, when I was setting up my post in preparation for writing the review… before I had read the book.

And now that I have read the book, I find that I must start fresh – because the words I had planned do not even begin to do justice to this sensational story.

I will, however leave the words “You DON’T want to miss even one book in this terrific series!” because you DON’T! Each story is better than the last and How To Catch A Prince is… by far and away… the very BEST!

In the dedication at the very back of the book, Rachel makes a point of thanking so many people for helping her in her time of trial… she basically says she doesn’t know how she managed to write this book at all and she outlines for her beloved fans a bit of what she was going through at that dark time in her life.

I for one, am grateful.

I really think, when reading this book, that it was not Rachel who was writing out these touching words – it was God!

And while I feel for the difficult journey that Rachel went through… I am so very glad that she pushed herself to continue because I believe with every ounce of my being that God penned a very deep and meaningful message through her fingers.

Sometimes you just have to be completely broken – so that God can lift you up and make you whole again.

Perhaps Rachel could never have written so powerfully about Prince Stephen’s struggles if she had not been dealing with her own.

Perhaps Rachel could not have properly communicated Corina’s heartache if she had not felt the wrench in her own life.

Who knows…

Well, God knows!

And I thank God from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful story and I feel so very blessed to be able to do any tiny little thing to help get this book into the hands of even one more person.

So please, read this book. Please do not miss this exceptional story of loss, love and God’s healing power! You won’t regret it… unless you never read it, that is!

Review © JCMorrows 2015 ( )
  JCMorrows | Aug 25, 2015 |

Prince Stephen came to America to escape responsibility. But what he found complicates his life more than ever.

Corina Del Rey is happy with her life in Melbourne, Florida. She spends her days engrossed in her career as a journalist and has her sights set on climbing the corporate ladder—if for no other reason, to distract herself from her dissolving family. But when she is confronted with the past she fought so hard to put behind her, she struggles to make sense of her future.

Prince Stephen of Brighton Kingdom has moved on since the tragic death of his buddies in Afghanistan. A star professional rugby player, he has no intention of looking over his shoulder at what could’ve been.

But when a notice arrives in the mail requiring his and his wife’s appearance before the courts to dissolve their marriage, he must deal with the questions rumbling around in his heart. He thought his marriage had been annulled long ago, but his memories of Corina Del Rey remain close. Does he still love her? Can he even find her? Above all, can he tell her the truth about that fateful night in Afghanistan seven years ago? If he does, he might really lose her forever.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:44 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,937,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible