Always Right by Mindy Klasky

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

I am sad that this series has ended but, I am also glad that it ended with dreams being fulfilled. A great finale installment to an overall great series. Mindy Klasky's heros and heroines are all "human" which is the best part of her stories. They all have their quirks and weaknesses, their life histories and secrets. Now I am wondering.... should I continue with the As You Wish series or pick up the Jane Madison or Glasswrights Series. Hmmmmmmmm? ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I really like the Diamond Brides series, but I feel like they have dropped back off after Left Field. They have become shallow and repetitive again, which is sad because some of the installments have been really great. This was definitely not a favorite. ( )
  LoriBivens | May 22, 2015 |
Not my favorite story line of Klasky's Diamond Brides series. The whole blackmail thing really turned me off of the characters. ( )
  hellonicole | May 11, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Secrets Lies Blackmail Love Deceit Anger Confusion Forgiveness! Did I miss something? Well Mindy didn't. She included all of these emotions and more in this delightful book that had you crying laughing mad happy overcome confused and then just relieved that it was finally over. Great book get your emotions ready to tangle cause they will. ( )
  thicks | Feb 28, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a difficult book to review as I equally liked and disliked its storyline. Since I'm not one to let out details, I can say this tug-o-war exists because the Heroine repeatedly makes the same HUGH mistake, involving the Hero. Meanwhile, I don't understand how the Hero is allowing himself to be duped. He gets angry and frustrated, then allows it to happen anyway. I don't believe real people would allow this to happen 3 times! One of them would surely stop it sooner. However, the possible reasons for why each character would do what they did were interesting and compelling. Maybe if more time had been spent on each character's reasoning, I could at least "see" how something like this story's scenario could happen.
I believe this is the last book in the Diamond Brides' series. Of the two I read, I will say the author is talented and developed unique storylines. I could see reading additional future books written by Ms. Klasky. ( )
  Conkie | Feb 15, 2015 |

Teetering on the brink of success as a patent lawyer, Amanda Carter is courting financial disaster. She's juggling her family's crippling medical expenses and a huge payment to join her law firm partners nearly impossible burdens because her father stole her identity. If she doesn't pay up and win her current case, everything she's worked for will crash to a humiliating end. Easy-going right fielder Kyle Norton is mired in the worst hitting slump of his career until a black-haired beauty in the stands offers him her sunglasses. Slump broken, superstitious Kyle is convinced Amanda is the key to the championship his team so desperately wants to win for its dying owner. Kyle needs Amanda to give him her glasses at every game. Amanda needs to bury herself in work and win the lawsuit if she can find the money to buy into the firm. Soon, Amanda and Kyle are locked in battle, united by need and consumed by passion. In the end, only one can be always right.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Mindy Klasky's book Always Right was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Mindy L. Klasky is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,689,185 books! | Top bar: Always visible