Mad for Love by Lynne Connolly

Mad for Love

by Lynne Connolly

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bycatlin, JulieD2

I enjoyed this booked so much, I could not put it down. I had to read it in one go and I finally got to sleep at 3.00a.m. it was that good. I loved it.

The main character Blaize, the Marquess of Stretton becomes enchanted by a beautiful young woman named Lady Ariane at a ball. And I mean really 'enchanted', as her mother wishes her to marry the best she can every marriageable male becomes enchanted by her. But as Blaize is secretly Bacchus the God of wine and madness and has power of his own he has no worries, and he want's Ariane anyway.
The only problem is that Marcus, the Duke of Lyndhurst is her mothers favourite to be her son in-law at the moment, and is sure he is a Titan and is compelled to keep him away from her.

The story progresses' as Blaize mysteriously disappears and Marcus and Ariane join forces to find him, or Ariane will marry Marcus as she agreed.
It's a chase against time to find Blaize, as he must be found before he becomes completely mad.

This was a wonderful story, with immortals, witches, Gods, Olympians and Titans, all going against each other, all for love. The characters were great, I especially liked Blaize and his arrogance. He was hot.
This was the second book in the series so I have to back track and read the first,
If you like a little fantasy with your romance I highly recommend this book. 5/5 ( )
  JulieD2 | Nov 3, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,259,886 books! | Top bar: Always visible