The Curse of Gremdon

The Curse of Gremdon

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byroshaw80, amdase

My Thoughts

I knew I was going to enjoy this book I just did not realize how much. I absolutely LOVED IT !!!!

Ciara has created a fresh and unique story that will leave you well on the edge of your seat. This story is full of sensual passion and adventure. A love story like no other.

Are journey is with Arianna a fierce warrior living in a kingdom where she believes that they are there to be protected from the people (well what the elders of the kingdom call them the Cursed) of Gremdon. It is not until Arianna’s brother Mardel took ill with what they call the death fever. That things start to unravel and Arianna learns the truth about the elders. Along this journey Arianna finds love with Tardon but it is a long journey they both must travel in order to be with each other.

Ciara has created characters with depth and a world that is scary and beautiful at the same time. And her description is fantastic. At one point in the book her description was so good I had the heebee jeebeez it was like the rats from the dungeon where eating at me.

It is easy to say that this book is ah~may~zing and I pray that this will be a series. One kingdom was brought back into the light and out from under the spell of the elders but there are many more kingdoms that need saved. ( )
  amdase | Nov 4, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,153,757 books! | Top bar: Always visible