Amnesia tome 1 by Jennifer Rush

by Jennifer Rush

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byImane.

No tags.

''When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?

Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.

Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.

Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away''

--------------------------------------------------​

- When I first read the summary , I thought : Well this book seems really awesome .

Then after reading it , I realized how much additicting it was and I enjoyed every piece of it ! I finished it so fast I didn't know what to do with my life anymore . Looking forward into the next volume *-* ! ( )
  Imane. | Nov 4, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,232,310 books! | Top bar: Always visible