Walking With the Women of the New Testament…

Walking With the Women of the New Testament

by Heather Farrell

621,268,033 (4.75)None

5 STARS

First of all this book is the best quality of books I have seen in along time. The cover is beautiful. The art work is beautiful and graceful. The paper is quality. With so many cheap books out there this is not one of those. I was definitely impressed even before I started to read it.

This is a book to savor. I did not want to rush it. each woman had a picture. Each has the scripture. Not everyone had her own name like Paul's sister, widow with two mites. each is looked at with detail, things from history or Jewish traditions or what was going on at the time. It is fascinating to read. each page has so much information on it.

This is a book I would love to have out on a coffee table if I had one. It is a book that can be read every day and find something to learn about these women and their examples that I did not know and want to.

Mary has the most pages about her most have one or two pages. My favorite keeps changing when I read another woman's story.
We see the teaching, the healing, by Jesus through these women. We see those that are following him and learning from him.

This is a book that is impressive, beautiful in every way. The art done by Mandy Jane Williams is so good I would love to have them all up on the walls. They make the women so peaceful, graceful, loved and beautiful. They make me want to know more about these special ladies.

I was given this book so that I could give a honest review of it and be part of Walking with the Women of the New Testament blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Nov 25, 2014 |
WALKING WITH THE WOMEN OF THE NEW TESTAMENT by Heather Farrell is an interesting New Testament Study/Latter Day Church of Saints/Mormonism.
Did you know Elisabeth. Martha. Mary. Lydia, and their legacy of faith? Some I know more about than others. In this title, you will find some historical background information on more than just these four, illustrations (which I must say are gorgeous), charts, study tools, and so much more.
This book is for women of any faith, I believe, rather you are Baptist, Holiness or Catholic. Well written, with beautiful illustrations, and well researched information. Any woman of faith will enjoy this title, I believe. Well done.
*Received for an honest review from the publisher*
Rating: 4
Heat rating: N/A
Reviewed by: AprilR, courtesy of My Book Addiction ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Nov 17, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,434,895 books! | Top bar: Always visible