The Diamond Conspiracy by Philippa…

Given the reveals about the House of Usher in this book, the interactions with them in the past and the discovery of Jekyll's mind control treatments , I'm really nervous for Books' future with the Ministry.

If you want to read more (and you will), help out on the kickstarter campaign until mid-November. The 5th Book is already funded, but this is a 6-book arc, and it'd be a good thing to get the last one in the pipeline.

Kickstarter Campaign

Note: I am not associated with this campaign in any way. My benefit is in the way we all benefit: more awesome tales of Books and Braun.

Kickstarter Campaign

acf151 | Jun 18, 2016 |
Can I read the next book now?

This book starts showing the carefully woven overall story arc Ann's provides intriguing clues about just what Books' nut of a father was up to.
I highly recommend reading if you enjoyed the first three books.
  acf151 | Jun 18, 2016 |
To the talented authors we have worked with on Tales from the Archives and Ministry Protocol.

And to the equally talented curators and fact finders of the International Spy Museum in Washington , DC.  This is our tip of the bowler hat to what you do.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425267326, Mass Market Paperback)

For years, the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences has enjoyed the favor of Her Majesty the Queen. But even the oldest loyalties can turn in a moment…

Having narrowly escaped the electrifying machinations of Thomas Edison, Books and Braun are looking forward to a relaxing and possibly romantic voyage home. But when Braun’s emergency signal goes off, all thoughts of recreation vanish. Braun’s street-wise team of child informants, the Ministry Seven, is in grave peril, and Books and Braun must return to England immediately.

But when the intrepid agents finally arrive in London, the situation is even more dire than they imagined. The Ministry has been disavowed, and the Department of Imperial Inconveniences has been called in to decommission its agents in a most deadly fashion. The plan reeks of the Maestro’s dastardly scheming. Only, this time, he has a dangerous new ally—a duplicitous doctor whose pernicious poisons have infected the highest levels of society, reaching even the Queen herself...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:28 -0400)

After escaping the electrifying machinations of Thomas Edison, Books and Braun return home to London only to discover that The Ministry has been disavowed and the Department of Imperial Inconveniences is retiring their agents--permanently.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,433,355 books! | Top bar: Always visible