Fairy-Tale Success: A Guide to…

Fairy-Tale Success: A Guide to Entrepreneurial Magic

by Adrienne Arieff

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byLaurasReading

I have read a number of startup and business reference books over many years.
You would expect most of them to offer the same sort of information.
All that the others have offered is presented here, yet in a refreshing and easy to follow format.

Using the basics of the Cinderella story that we all know, the authors take the reader from discovering their strengths and passions, to forming a viable idea; through all the steps required to make that idea into a successful business. It is a start-up book for the present age, including marketing strategies using current technologies and platforms. Many wonderful links to beneficial sites are included.
Also included are real life examples from companies you probably have heard of,
or which you will want to learn more about.

On the surface, this book is aimed at women of a younger age, possibly just finishing their formal education.
However, the information inside, and the way it is shared, will appeal to all ages and both genders.
Even if you are not sure your entrepreneurial spark is strong enough, I suggest you pick up a copy and follow the steps. You will find magic inside yourself if you put forth effort.

I was fortunate to win this book in an author giveaway, but I would gladly buy additional copies to share with friends and members of my family choosing their future opportunities. ( )
  LaurasReading | Nov 4, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,563,282 books! | Top bar: Always visible