Friends with Wings by Michelle Murrain

by Michelle Murrain

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byNightwing

No tags.

What a fun story! I was drawn into the world created by Michelle Murrain from the first sentence and was sorry to have to say goodbye as I read the last words. But, at the end, I was actually also a little glad to finish the story, as life within its pages was a consuming passion that had robbed me of many hours of normal life.

The story of Friends With Wings is more about a human girl coming to terms with her own future than about a people who happen to have wings. It follows, in journal form, the life of a girl who sells herself into slavery to save her family from destitution. The girl, Trina, finds herself being sent a colonist to a far off planet. Her adventures there, some more successful than others, and her growing friendship with a race of people who do, indeed, have wings, kept me up way past my bedtime. ( )
  Nightwing | Nov 4, 2014 |

Michelle Murrain is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,530,907 books! | Top bar: Always visible