Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Billy Cooks Like A Mother!
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0615550495, Paperback)Business Lessons From Behind the Grill or Wherever You Want to Be
As anyone who s ever watched cable TV knows, running a restaurant may be one of the toughest businesses out there but it has a lot of lessons to teach any would-be entrepreneur.
From Gordon Ramsay (BBC s Ramsay s Kitchen Nightmares) to Robert Irvine (Food Network s Dinner Impossible), people have been enthralled by just what goes in to that secret recipe for success.
Now, in Billy Cooks Like a Mother, renowned restaurateur Billy Kounoupis gives you the special scoop on how to whip up your own successful enterprise no matter what business you choose to go into.
You ll learn how to:
- Add spice and flavor to your overall project
- Scout the right location to get loads of hungry customers
- Plan the perfect menu for your patrons (whether it s products or services)
- Set the right prices to make your biz boom
- Hire and train key managers and staff every time
- Welcome customer complaints to improve your business
- Beat your competition; scramble to become number one
- Stir in the proper amount of promotion, branding, and marketing
- Serve up the tastiest treats to keep your customers coming back for more
- Make that cash register go ka-ching 24/7
Don t let your dream end up in life s dumpster. Here is the kind of practical business advice you can sink your teeth into. Follow Billy s directions and you can t go wrong!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:38 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.