Generation M (The Toucan Trilogy, Book 3) by…

Generation M (The Toucan Trilogy, Book 3)

by Scott Cramer

The long awaited last of this trilogy .. and worth the wait.. though I did have to re-read the first 2 before really getting into this one. As I said in my earlier reviews it is so nice to find a trilogy that gets better and better - so many of them really let the reader down with subsequent publications.

The Toucan Trilogy really delivers - a very different dystopian world and this final ending was rather unexpected (which I love :) ). ( )
  Mecaza | Jan 26, 2015 |
The Toucan trilogy is a wonderful series. This is book three in the trilogy and picks up where book two left off.

Wow! What a great ending to a great story. This book is well written, has a great story line with some good twists and turns that were not predictable, great characters and a great ending. I am a slow reader and I read this in one night. That's how awesome this book is!

If you enjoy a good story of family, strength, determination and grit in a near future world scenario then pick up this series. I'd recommend for most ages.

I received this book via Goodreads giveaway. ( )
  llyramoon | Jan 21, 2015 |

Scott Cramer is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,421,631 books! | Top bar: Always visible