Relucant Prince (Kingdom Of Cymmera Trilogy)…

Relucant Prince (Kingdom Of Cymmera Trilogy)

by Dani-Lyn Alexander

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byjenniebooks, dlynch

No tags.

Ryleigh Donnovan is left to raise her younger sister after her grandmother’s death. She is confronted by, Jackson Maynard, a Death Dealer from the Kingdom of Cymmera, that was sent to procure her.

It took me a couple of chapters to get into the story. After that, this is a book that gets more exciting as you continue to read it.

Ryleigh is a compelling heroine. I like that she does not buy into things easily and needs to be convinced. She is strong and intelligent. She undergoes a lot of changes but handles it with grace.

Jackson is a worthy prince and heir to the throne of Cymmera. I appreciate that he thinks for himself and follows his instincts, even if it could be costly to him. He is selfless and intelligent.

Reluctant Prince is an exhilarating story packed with action and mystery. Dani-Lyn Alexander created an intriguing world, rich with detail. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next book in the series.

Complimentary copy provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Nov 5, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,313,780 books! | Top bar: Always visible