Fallen Angel: A Spiritual Romance by K. C.…

Fallen Angel: A Spiritual Romance

by K. C. Berg

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byK.C.Berg

Wonderful read that truly touches the heart! I was so wrapped up in the story within the first few chapters that I was unable to put it down...a true page turner until the very last page. Regardless of your religious or spiritual beliefs, this story will resonate with you. This novel is about true love, fate, life choices, and how the most important things in are life are sometimes the very things that are right in front of us but we are somehow unable to see. I highly recommend!
jbeau, Amazon.com

A friend of mine once told me he felt sorry for people who aren't in touch with their souls. Fallen Angel leads us to believe we live among souls.
This spiritual romance humanizes Beth and Sam's lived experiences of other people's effects on their lives. In this story, we are led to believe there is something miraculous in human consciousness-in our imaginations-and how we question and interpret the actions of those we encounter in our journey of life.
Beth often encounters Peter and Mark who are pleading for Sam's soul. They go back and forth challenging Beth to help them accomplish their goals, often leaving her confused about what to believe or not believe and what action to or not to take.
A little less narrative in the beginning of the novel would have hooked me into, "I'm enjoying this book so much I don't want to put it down".
I truly enjoyed reading this novel and have already passed on my copy to another and will recommend it to others.
Marie Francis, Amazon.com ( )
  K.C.Berg | Nov 6, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,937,808 books! | Top bar: Always visible