Riding Steele #6: Aftershock by Opal Carew
421,664,912 (4.17)None
6 (1) 2015 (1) biker (1) erotica (1) MC (1) review (1) romance (1) to-read (1)

Riding Steele #6: Aftershock

The Characters

Laurie and Steele

The Story

No story is complete unless we have a bout of stubbornness from our hero. All the drama is over and Steele finally gets to see Laurie in her natural environment. This, of course, throws him into a spiral of how different they are. Instead of finding out what Laurie’s thoughts are (she had already decided to give up her stayed/settled lifestyle) he declares their relationship unworkable and rolls out with the the crew.

It’s a good thing Laurie is determined to hold onto her man. It takes some doing but he comes around (after stomping around like a bear with a thorn in his paw). Voila, happy ever after for Steele and Laurie.

The Random Thoughts

It bothers me that Laurie is never told Steele’s real name. I mean, how do you fall in love with someone and you don’t know something as basic as their legal name? (Benefit of the doubt: Maybe he tells her off page)

3.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jan 20, 2015 |
What a great ending to a great series. No loose ends and no unanswered questions. Steele and Laurie looked a little shaky for a while, but we knew they'd make it in the end.

This was really a very enjoyable serial. The tension in the story and the heat and passion kept me truly entertained from the beginning and right to the last page with a smile.

This was my first chance to read any of this author's work, but it won't be my last. I'd give this series 5/5 ( )
  JulieD2 | Nov 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,603,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible