The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams by Stephen King

The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams

by Stephen King

English (50)  Piratical (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All (53)
This is another excellent collection from the master of horror, suspense and downright creepiness.

There were some stories that I didn't enjoy as much as the others, and I didn't quite get the first poem, but overall this is a string collection featuring a wide range of characters and weird concepts.

I also really liked the introduction to each story - I love getting into the heads of writers I enjoy reading. ( )
  mooingzelda | Aug 14, 2017 |
This is a group of short stories. Some are definitely better than others. Most have vague endings. He tells a little backstory about each, a bit about how the story came to him or why he wrote it and who it's for (each is dedicated to someone). I finished this a couple of days ago, and I still can't get some parts out of my head, like the man with this sick wife and dog under his bed eating ??? *shivers* Anyways, he is great about drawing me in with his storytelling even if occasionally I'm left with a feeling of not-quite-getting-it. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Stephen King never fails to deliver the spooks and thrills with horror. This book had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. ( )
  Ashley_Fuller94 | Jan 13, 2017 |
A truly wonderful collection that's seems to capture so many amazing aspects of life, death and the great spectrum of what's in between. ( )
  Emery_Demers | Nov 25, 2016 |
I shoot from the hip and keep a stiff uper lip.

(Je dégaine mon flingue et je garde mon flegme.)

AC/DC
I've made some things for you, Constant eader; you se them laid out before you in the moonlight. But before you look at the little handcrafted treasures I have for sale, let's talk about them for a bit, shall we? It won't take long. Here, sit down beside me. And do come a little closer. I don't bite.

Except...we've known each other for a very long time, and I suspect you know that's not entirely true.

Is it?

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,915,258 books! | Top bar: Always visible