Have Me by J. Kenner

You just can't help but love Damien and Nikki. They are on their honeymoon enjoying Paris and all it has to offer. Damien is super romantic! They do hit a few speed bumps on the way. Sofia is still causing trouble, and they just can't seem to stay off the paparazzi radar, but together these two can handle anything. ( )
  Hanneri | Dec 4, 2017 |
Have Me: A Stark Ever After Novella

The Characters:

Damien Stark
Nikki Stark

The Story:

Damien and Nikki are disgustingly sweet to each other in this story and I really didn’t think they would ever stop smexin but I still love them together. I love they way they strengthen each other. I would so love to travel to the destinations they go to in this story.

The Random Thoughts:

3 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Mar 3, 2016 |

Is contained in

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally charged eBook novella from New York Times bestselling author J. Kenner. Following the novels in her blockbuster Stark Trilogy-- Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me, as well as her tie-in novella Take Me--Have Me continues the story of fan favorites Damien Stark and his new wife, Nikki Fairchild. Our wedding was everything I dreamed of, and now the honeymoon is a living fantasy. To be Mrs. Damien Stark is the ultimate rush--to know that our claim to each other is real, our fierce passion sealing our bond. My kiss is forever his, his touch is forever mine. We both harbor deep scars from our pasts, and we've done everything we can to lay our ghosts to rest. But there are still dreams that haunt me, and people that threaten to tear us apart. Our shared ecstasy makes me feel alive, and I'll do anything to keep Damien close. He is my future, my hope, my every want and need. And once you've tasted that kind of obsession, nothing can make you give it up. Have Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences. Praise for J. Kenner and The Stark Trilogy "Kenner may very well have cornered the market on sinfully attractive, dominant antiheroes and the women who swoon for them."--RT Book Reviews "J. Kenner has written a sensually seductive storyline that catches your imagination. ... [Release Me] will suck you in from the very start." --The Reading Cafe "An erotic, sexy and exciting ride." -- Fresh Fiction, on Claim Me "[An] immensely satisfying series ... The roller coaster events of Complete Me give this novel a page-turning quality." -- Heroes and Heartbreakers.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,334,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible