Rebel Mechanics: All Is Fair in Love and…

Rebel Mechanics: All Is Fair in Love and Revolution

by Shanna Swendson

Light and fluffy steampunk fantasy alternate-history jaunt. A fun premise and a lot of potential but I found the story a little too shallow and the characters way too bland. ( )
  pan0ramix | May 26, 2017 |
Just got bored. Didn't make it through chapter one because the MC was too insipid to pay attention to any longer. ( )
  benandhil | Sep 28, 2016 |
Steampunk set in an alternate 1880s New York, where the colonies never seceded from magical English rule. Mechanics using steam technology are fomenting rebellion, and governess Verity Newton walks into the center of events when she becomes a governess for the magical Linden family. Definitely a setup for a sequel.
  LibraryGirl11 | Apr 28, 2016 |
Once again Shanna has pulled it out of the bag! Having read and reread her Enchanted Inc series I was looking forward to a new series from her to sink my teeth into and it looks as though this is it. I hope that this is the first of many visits to the Rebel mechanics world as Shanna's scene descriptions and full bodied characters pull me into an exciting and exhilarating world where everything is just that little bit mysterious...All I can ask for now is more (and possibly more of the Enchanted Inc series maybe? Pretty please...) ( )
  SineadB | Dec 7, 2015 |
  SineadB | Dec 7, 2015 |

Shanna Swendson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,229 books! | Top bar: Always visible