Seek (Delirious, #0.5) by Clarissa Wild

Seek (Delirious, #0.5)

by Clarissa Wild

461251,994 (5)None
ARC (1) dark (29) downoaded (1) ebook (1) Kindle (29) on-my-device (1) own (29) to-read (37)

5 "Am I Going Crazy" Stars! What an amazing start to an erotic, suspense filled serial! At only 80 pages, this prequel can easily be read in a sitting and will leave you both scratching your head and clamoring for more. I love books with intricate plots that are difficult to predict, and Seek definitely delivers on this front. At this point, I honestly have no idea which way this story is going, except for the fact that it is clearly headed toward a deliciously wicked erotically sensual read. I absolutely loved the heat level thus far, and I can't wait to see what naughty lessons lay in store for Lillith as she relinquishes further control to her self-professed savior. The only question is: Is Sebastian real or merely a figment of Lillith's imagination? Either way, Clarissa Wild will no doubt take us on a scorching hot, thrill ride that will no doubt take multiple turns before we find out the true reality.

Imagine waking up in a mental institution with no memory as to how you got there. You know that something bad happened to you and your best friend, but can't remember the specifics. All you know is that a sexy man who continues to visit you at the mental institution, but who nobody else seems to believe really exists, was your savior. That is Lillith's tale and Sebastian Brand is her hero.

Lillith is obsessed with Sebastian. He is the only person she trusts. Yet she knows nothing more about Sebastian than his name. If he even truly exists, as even Lillith will freely admit that it is only when she is with Sebastian that she feels anything anymore. Perhaps he is merely a coping mechanism that she has devised to deal with her unfortunate circumstances. Perpetually numb otherwise, she shuts away all feelings, scared of what the alternative might bring to light from the dangerous secrets that torment her past.

Lillith is determined to gain her freedom and find Sebastian, as he is the only one brings her pleasure, but are Lillith's dreams capable of being fulfilled?

I can't wait for the next installment of Delirious, Snare, which is expected to be released on November 25th!

Source: Review copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  B.J.O. | Nov 10, 2014 |

Clarissa Wild is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,597,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible