Shake Puppies by Carli Davidson

Shake Puppies

by Carli Davidson

121768,668 (5)3

OMG. This book is a keeper. I could not stop flipping through it over and over again. Carli is a great photographer. She brought out the cuteness of these puppies. Well not that it was hard to do but she really captured their personalities. All the faces that they made kept a smile on my face the whole time I was flipping through this book. Plus, I loved the crazy eyes that the puppies had. Then there were some puppies that were really into the shaking that they were coming up off the floor. There is about every different type of breed of dog in this book for everyone to find one to love. I showed this book to my husband and he was laughing as well. Another thing that I really liked about this book is that the author is passionate about dogs. She explains the importance between getting a puppy and an adult dog if you are looking for a companion. This is important information. Also at the back of the book, she gives five tips on how to train your dog. Also good information. I have used it for training all my dogs and it does work. Patience is key. ( )
  Cherylk | Nov 10, 2014 |

The highly anticipated follow-up to the bestselling book Shake, Shake Puppies also features 61 dogs caught mid-shake—only this time they’re even more adorable and laughter inducing.

Shake Puppies features two images of each dog placed side by side to capture the action of the shake—the tousled hair, the distorted expression, the flying water droplets. The photographs capture the dogs in the most candid of moments and were shot against brightly colored backdrops to make them fresh, lively, and inviting.

Shake Puppies includes a roster listing the names, ages, and breeds of the dogs, as well as behind-the-scenes images that take readers into the studio with Carli Davidson and the smiling, playful pups. In the accompanying text, she offers never-before-shared insight into her creative process and reminds readers of the importance of animal adoption and quality pet care.

Funny and heartwarming Shake Puppies is a colorful assemblage of photographs that are startling and endearing, revealing and irresistible.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:48 -0400)

Showcases side-by-side images of puppies in the middle of shaking water off themselves against brightly colored backdrops.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,354 books! | Top bar: Always visible