Tripping Through by Michelle L Morgan

Tripping Through

by Michelle L Morgan

212,551,640 (4.25)None
Recently added byennie, JerseyGirlBookReview

Tripping Through is a thoroughly entertaining story that follows the daily misadventures and bad luck that occur in Karly's life.

Written in the first person narrative, the author weaves a lighthearted and humorous tale that easily draws the reader into the zany trials and tribulations that the twenty-nine year old accountant deals with in her personal life and career. I couldn't help but see a bit of myself in Karly, I could relate to her on many levels, as I too have been known to be clumsy, and have also found myself in situations where you would think I had nothing but bad luck like Karly did. Karly's unfortunate mishaps and bad luck is enough to make any normal person shake their head in amazement.

Tripping Through is an amusing story to read, in Karly, the author has created a fun character who is so endearing and hysterical, you can't help but really like her. I enjoyed following Karly on her journey to getting control of her life, she's just a normal girl like any one of us, you gotta love her spunk and ability to muddle through all the mishaps, drama, trials and tribulations that she went through, and cheer her on as her story unfolds.

With a quirky cast of characters and an entertaining storyline that rings with a touch of reality that we can all relate to at some time in our lives, Tripping Through is a fun, fast-paced, and humorous story that will make you chuckle and leave a smile on your face.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Chick Lit Plus Blog Tours.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/11/tripping-through-by-michelle-l... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Nov 12, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,439,369 books! | Top bar: Always visible