Deviate (Light Key Trilogy) by Tracy Clark

Deviate (Light Key Trilogy)

by Tracy Clark

I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Deviate is the second novel in The Light Key Trilogy by Tracy Clark. It's the continuing story of a young lady trying to find out who and what she is, and who wants her dead. This story just keeps getting better! I've come to admire this young lady as she has grown and became stronger throughout this story. The characters are so vivid that I feel as if I'm in the story with them. There is plenty of suspense that keeps me glued to the story. I love Tracy's writing style as it reads smoothly. I've started the last book in the trilogy and I'm so eager to find out what happens with this strong female lead. It's a definite must read trilogy! ( )
  feeroberts64 | Jun 10, 2016 |
I received a free copy of this novel in exchange for my honest review.

Deviate is book two of The Light Key Trilogy. The story begins where book one left off. Cora and her mother Grainne Sandoval are reunited after thirteen years. Not only are they on the run with fellow Scintilla Giovanni, but they have also lost Cora's father at the hands of Clancy, Finn's uncle. As Finn struggles with his Azzari needs, Cora's quest for answers leads to the book Dante's Inferno. Will Cora uncover the truth before it's too late?

Deviate is a fast paced paranormal romance that is written in the point of view of Cora and Finn. There are some heartbreaking moments for Cora, you'll want to wish things were different. I love the budding romance brewing between Cora and Giovanni. I do believe that there's still more Giovanni is hiding and I can't wait to read book three to find out more about him. I'm also curious to see which hottie with a sexy accent she chooses. This is an absolutely amazing series that paranormal lovers will love! ( )
  Simmy905 | Mar 2, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,594,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible